Who is Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA)?
In 2018 BCNA is celebrating it’s 20th anniversary. BCNA is the peak national organisation for Australians affected by breast cancer. BCNA works to ensure that Australians affected by breast cancer receive the very best support, information, treatment and care appropriate to their individual needs. Further information can be found @ www.bcna.org.au
Who is involved in the Pink Sports Day?
All Belsouth members, Bentleys Hair of Canberra, The Cook Grocer, Canberra Jewellery Repair & Restoration & The Jamison Centre.
Who wears the pink shorts?
Over 1,000 pairs of pink shorts will be available for Belsouth players and referees to wear. These will be distributed by Managers closer to the day.
What about the 2017 pink socks?
Anyone who has pink socks from the 2017 Pink Sock Day are encouraged to wear them to the 2018 Pink Sports Day.
Where is my contribution going?
All profits made are going to BCNA.
How much was donated to BCNA in 2017?
The total amount donated was $6629.
What other opportunities are there to contribute?
Look out for:
- tins @ the Murranji St and Walhallow St fields;
- tins @ Bentleys Hair of Canberra, The Cook Grocer, Canberra Jewellery Repair & Restoration, The Jamison Centre, Coles;
- pink merchandise @ the Merchandise Stall;
- pink cupcakes @ the canteen;
- pink hairspray station (courtesy of Bentleys Hair).
For further enquires